Monday, November 07, 2005

Celia's first 2 days!!

Well we are having an action packed time with a very memorable horse trek to a wind farm on the Woodville side of the gorge. Highlights included the wheels of the wagon carrying half of us being very wonky-in fact a few of us opted for a walk, sorting out the kicking and nipping horses- a few tense moments, watching the motorbike kids look very nervous and make funny noises as the horses move and also watch all the kids as they gained their confidence and became king of their steed. The veiw was spectacular and I got the best horse to ride home. Everyone was unscathed and happy at the end. A cool time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, my name is ollie bailey and I am a student in Room 1 at Korokoro school in
Year seven .
I enjoyed reading this post because
it is cool and i could reed it.

You can find my blog at www.olliezblogspot.com .
My class blog is at www.roomonekorokoroschool.blogspot.com
And our podcasts are at http://roomonekorokoroschool.podomatic.com
We would love your comments!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home