Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Samuel and Horsetrekking

Today was a clear summer day.The bus parked at a horse trekking business there was 12 horses of all colours and sizes scattered around ready to be saddled up. "Today " the man spoke "We are going to see the wind farm on those ranges".
Soon we were off, half of the teachers,parents,children and I were on the cart. The other half were riding along behind us.We rode and rode up a windy track that seemed to linger on.
As we got higher the veiw got greater and greater you could see for ages.The horses were sweeting but there was no affects on there proformance. Suddenly there were the blades from the wind turbine aperearing from behind the hill with each step from the horses pulling the cart more appeared from behind. Finallay we ploded over the lip of the hill. There we were on top of the hill looking at 112 wind turbines streatching over the ranges into the distants.All facing the same way and identical.we gased at the wind turbines while eating lunch and then we had to go.It my turn to ride a horse i picked one and hoped on. Bad choice, the horse farted and realy realy piggy.I just managed to get back i had to take millions and milions of deep breaths.I was now onto my way to Napia.

2 Comments:

Blogger richnz said...

Hey Samuel. Liked reading your blog of the horsetrekking. Sounded just like I remembered. I think you must have got my horse as he liked farting too!

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, my name is Courtney and I am a student in Room 1 at Korokoro school in
Year 8.
It sounds like you had a great time at your camp!

You can find my blog at www.fishswimincheese.blogspot.com.
My class blog is at www.roomonekorokoroschool.blogspot.com
And our podcasts are at http://roomonekorokoroschool.podomatic.com
We would love your comments!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home