Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tyla

It looked easy at first but when you played it was hard. I got my putt and knocked my ball as far as it would go. It rebounded of the edge, around the hole and on to the pile of rocks. I wondered over to it and had another attempt. It flew directly up and then straight back down. Oh man, this is way to hard. From that moment on mini golf was now an enemy and i had to defeat it. After several hits i managed to get it into the hole. People qued up behind the mat and all shot. A hole in 4, way better than mine. Dumb, everyone was beating me. Finally, An easy one, hole number 18. Everyone started giggling as i shot it into the hole. Cool, a hole in 1. As i approched the hole Ayden shouted "did you just shot the ball into that hole?" "What do you think!" I lifted my hand down the hole. What, where's my ball. I looked down to notice that the pipe had no ball stopper. Oh man, just my luck. A hole in one with no ball stopper. Up to the reception i went. "My ball went down hole 18 and it went down the drain. Not a problem. She handed me a new ball. I went to some new holes and managed to get some luck. And from then on, it was a new hobby.

1 Comments:

Blogger richnz said...

A fun blog Tyla. Like it. Tyla one miniputt zero?

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home